Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Spandau Ballet "True"

The comments section of YouTube is a never-ending ugly dark hole of filthiness, right? Usually, but not always. Here are some comments from Spandau Ballet's "True":

In 1984 I met a pretty girl at the university and we kind of adopted this song as how we felt about each other. It's weird how a love song can start things that way. It's 34 years later and she's standing behind me as I post this...

Driving late at night, hardly any traffic on the road and this song comes on. oh man!! The best feeling. Takes you to different place, if just for a few minutes..

I remember dancing this at my high school prom with my husband now... love the 80,s Best decade ever...

As a teenager, I remember this song was brutal when it was being played at school dances and you didn't have anybody to dance with. It seemed to go on forever.

The first song i ever slow danced to, with the the girl of my dreams... i was only 15,, Now im married to the same wonderful lady... 25years later😘 Thanks for the memories😌

I don’t care how many times Adam sandler uses this song is his movies it still bangs!

I'd like to know why when I listen to these kinds of songs, I feel like crying... I think to myself that I have got a sensitive soul, since when I was a child. Good times I may remember when I listen to this song. Congrats Spandau Ballet! xxoo