Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Sade "No Ordinary Love"

Now, when I have problems with my
relationships, which is most of the time,
I find out that it's better to take the
focus off myself and put it to others.
I don't wanna be around no kids.
I wanna go home and sit in my house
and look at the wall and listen to Sade.
- And that's fun?
- No, but that's where my head is at.
That's where I need to be. I don't wanna
paint. You can't paint my misery away.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=boomerang
"Now when I have problems with my relationships, which is most of the time, I find that it's better to take focus off myself and put it to others."

"I don't wanna be around no kids. I wanna go home and sit in my house and look at the wall and listen to Sade."

"And that's fun?"

"No, but that's where my head is at. That's where I need to be." 
                                               -Halle Berry & Eddie Murphy in the 1992 movie Boomerang